<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22176688?origin\x3dhttp://eycxi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
eycxi@blogspot.com ♥
Thursday, October 05, 2006

Didn't update yesterday since I was way too pissed off, thou now I'm a bit better. Anyway, the night before yesterday I argued with someone on the phone. This bloody jerk kept asking me for my picture which I firmly said "No!" The same bloody jerk who asked me to call him and he won't be the one who's calling me since he wanted to save his bloody money on outgoing calls. Argghh!! And the only time he called me, and when I told him can't for certain things (You can't possibly tell everyone about your personal stuff right? Or even everything when you're in a relationship with someone), guessed what?? This bloody jerk simply put down the phone. I was like "WTF!"

No matter how many times he called me yesterday, I refused to pick up eventhough I had lessons with my students in the afternoon. Think I'm soo free to entertain his stupid pleas?? Refused to entertain most of his smses. Go to hell la dey! Stupid idiotic moronic jerk!

Because of him, my morning classes with 8 year old kids were a disaster too. My kids were wondering why I was shouting at them most of the time. Partly because I'm not in the mood. But mostly because they made soo much noise that they are disturbing those kids age 11+ to 12, who were having their Primary School Leaving Exams (PSLE) for duno which paper yesterday.

And when I was waiting for my bus at Ang Mo Kio, this woman suddenly squeezed between me and the seat which was in front of me. She didn't even say excuse me (eventhough I was listening to my radio handphone, I can still hear ok). She merely push my leg. Such and inconsiderate person!

And what really made me pissed off is that my colleague, Paul, I suspect he's the culprit who stole my charger! And definitely I'm going to confront him by asking lots of questions. Arrghhh..I'm soo fed up!

Anyway, spent my afternoon pretty bored yesterday. When I reached home, only something made me happy. Guessed what?
See the picture above? It's Jackfruit fritters!! Woohooaaa. One of my favourites! I know I took it a lil too near, but nah, doesn't matter 'cause I was really tempted by the smell. You know jackfruits have nice aroma right? I was drooling when I took this picture. Hehe. Managed to eat six of them and left a few more for my family members as they went to the mosque to perform prayers.

And this, well been wanting to show this actually. You see the drawings? No, I don't draw on my organizer. One of my students, Tay Min, she drew these turtles claiming one is me, the other one my soul mate and together I have like 4 babies! Ahaha.. Well, she was really bored that day.