<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22176688?origin\x3dhttp://eycxi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
eycxi@blogspot.com ♥
Thursday, October 12, 2006

Yea I know been awhile since I last update. Was too busy. Hmm, anyway, a bit of recap.

Friday
Damn busy when it's nearly lunch time. Was up and down from 1st level to my level (3rd level) just to meet up with my VP as well as using the comp at the HOD room. Once in awhile, I managed to sit at my own room. But still, busy as ever. Just don't know why Friday is always my busiest day. Oh well, guess that's part of my work. Had to convert some video from laptop to camera to PC. And been finding for the firewire cable that allows me to connect to the PC, but I couldn't find. End up, using one of the teachers computer at the HOD. After converting all that stuff, it takes like 2 hours. Then at the same time, look at the demo done by my students for the SVA. Honestly, too many "Singlish"! (Gals, if you read this, it really means you have to improve your script if you want to win the SVA)

Saturday
Went back to main office. Gotta know there's refresher course for MOS Access (I haven't study yet even after the course! Shit!!) Niwei, met up May at the Douby Ghaut platform, while Fairus woke up upon me reaching office. Haha. Niwei, was told to do some "dealing" to continue the contract. I just sign lor. I want the 50% incentive! But need to do it by 15 Oct. Ok, go go go..

Niwei, after that, walked with Calvin and Fairus to the MRT, before we part off as each one of us taking different sides. As for me, I met up with Nuryanah (Yan) at Bugis. Since I reached like 40 minutes earlier, went to the ladies to ensure my make-up didn't melt badly. Then waited for her while stood beside the poster whereby the lady wearing low hip jeans. Kinda nice thou.

Thought she would be very late, but she reached 4 minutes after our meet up time. Then, we walked to Sim Lim Square since she said that her digi camera was spoilt, but end up was told to go to Peninsula Plaza. Before we made our way there, met up with her cousin since she wanted to buy something from him. Then we went to City Hall via MRT since she's too lazy to walk as she claimed that we're fasting.

Went to Peninsula Plaza to the second level, searched the unit number and suddenly the impression of the company..haiz, how to say? Really lousy company. Why? From outside, you see alot of boxes. There are three people but one reluctantly wants to attend to us when Yan told that her camera have problem.Then the person who attended to us was not customer-friendly. Why? While attending to us, he answered the call. And mind you, he speaks very loud.

Plus, that's not all. He told his friends who were inside the office "Look, I don't understand why they must come here when they have problem with their camera". Upon looking at the warranty card, he said "Why must they put out unit number here? The technical office is at the 17h floor". In order words, he's implying that he's too fed up to attend to customer's product problem.

Then he went out a while, and when he came back, one singh man followed him and talked to him. And he ignored us and continued to talk to him. Each time Yan tried to ask him question, he would like reply the singh man first. I was boilling on the inside. All because of her stupid Sanyo camera, we have to face such people. Haiz..

Then, we walked at City Link. After that, we boarded the East train. Guessed what happened?Some commuters were alighting from the train. Suddenly, this commuter who was about to alight, was pushed by another kiasu alighting commuter, which result her to sort of lean near the door. And non of the boarding passengers even try to alight as all of us were giving way for alighting passengers..Haha..I can't take it and I did laugh out loud. Mwahaha..

Sunday
Went to the mosque. Learn such a meaningful thing, which I think I will post in my multiply instead. After that, went to Prime and accompany my parents to shop for groceries, along with my sister. Can say my sunday was the most relaxing day.

Monday - Wednesday
Busy busy busy at work. That's why no time to update. Had to take care of the video problem which I did on Friday. Why? Can't see the AVI at my VP's PC. 'Cause I burnt it under DV..haha..should be another one. Anyway, gave my HOD the version. Duplicate some CDs, printed some labels which I wasted a lot of labels since I printed at the wrong side.

Then, there's this irritating fellow who kept asking me when to meet him up. And he always wanted to meet me at Bukit Batok (eventhough he lives at Teck Whye). When I asked why, he said "The movie there is better". I was like "Yea right. As if there's one cinema". And it's really ridiculous 'cause my journey from Bukit Batok to my home takes about 1h30mins. And I really hate it. So I told him I can't. Alot of times I told him I cant. Same thing when he asked me my relationship between my B and I, which definitely I wouldnt tell.

And he went on saying "This cannot, that cannot, all cannot". And one day, which was on Tuesday, I was really pissed off with him. Why? When I told him (been countless times I told him I will not meet him at Bukit Batok), he went emotional and started to scold me. When I respond to his msn, he typed "Shut up! You're always like this. This cannot. That cannot. Blablabla" Then, I was like "IF YOU'RE NOT HAPPY, THAT'S YOUR BUSINESS!!" And this same irritating jerk will always asked me to call him instead of HIM calling me. Soo ungentleman!

And yesterday, guessed what? I watched something interesting on Get Rea! show which was about possessive lover(PL). This PL, have not yet been in this relationship with this girl. But after a few times the PL met the girl in church, they exchange numbers and the contact was there. PL kept contacting her and smsing her. At first, she was ok with it as it's pretty normal.

But as each day passed by, he gets more possessive as thou they were in the relationship. The more she asked him not to contact her, the more he contacted her. And she had to ignore him and even changed her phone number. Psychitrist mentioned that people like this PL, have some mental illness because their previous relationship failed badly or they had been lonely for quite sometime.

My conclusion? Yea, this jerk that I know, I suspect that he have a mental problem. Eventhough he knew I'm not even single, he kept trying to contact me. It's really freaky and gives me goosebumps. Whole conclusion on PL people?
Seek help before your mental problem gets worsen.