When I woke up from a short nap in the morning, I mean I was on the bus, I realised I received an sms. I thought my B sms me since I replied him in the wee morning. But all I saw was the same lady's sms which you can referred to my September 11 entry.
She: To Ros, ku mengalahlah. Sorry if I've hurt you the previous sms. Sebagai manusia biasa, me mmg sensitive. Kawan rapat boleh beri comment, tapi beralaslah. We got perasaan. The word minah didn't refer to anyone. It's general. I'm just not in a gd mood that morning when you gave me the feedback. Baru bangun tidur. Pls. If kurang senang, jgn memaluku di khalayak awa. Ku dahpun kena kritikan dgn org yg tidak kukenali, namun i take that sebagai cubaan Sekali lagi, jgn buatku sesali lagi dan ku tidak berniat utk melukakan hati org. Mmg me tak perfect tapi me masih ada harga diri. Maaflah sekali lagi. Mengalah tidak jadi masalah. harap u paham n thnks 4 being my fren. (To Ros, i admit. Sorry if I've hurt you the previous sms. As a normal human being, yes I'm sensitive. Close friends can give comment but beware of ur words. We have feelings. I'm just not in a gd mood that morning when you gave me the feedback. I just woke up from sleep. Pls, if you're not satisfied, do not make me lose face in the public. I have already been critised by a stranger but I took this as a lesson learnt. Once again, do not disappoint me and I do not mean to hurt someone's heart. Yes I'm not perfect but I still have my reputation. Sorry once again. Admitting to it would not be a problem. Hope you understand and thanks for being my friend.)
She: Ros, I'm really disappointed in u. Why u share my personal stuffs wif ur other pals. Correct me if im wrong, coz thats what my gut feelings r telling me nw. Reali disappointed in u. thks 4 making everyone realise that im not perfect either. alhamdulliah 4 giving me the cubaan. (Ros, I'm really disappointed in you. Why do you share my personal stuffs with your other pals. Correct me if I'm wrong, 'cause thats what my gut feelings are tellign me now. Really disappointed in you. Thanks for making everyone realise that I'm not perfect either. Thanks for letting me go through this.)
Me: Sapa nk g hebohkan?Tak kuasa. In sum ways, every1 arent perfect. Dat every1 noes. I too have lots of flawless. (Who's going to spread it? I can't be bothered. In some ways, everyone aren't perfect. That, everyone knows. I too have lots of flawless.)
She: K la, taknak mengaku takpa. Biar Allah saja yg tahu. jagalah diri baik². i pun taknak ada apa² pun with u. harap u terima my apology. dosa dgn tuhan boleh diampunkan, dosa dgn manusia, terpulangla. (It's ok if you do not want to admit. Let Allah know. Take good care of yourself. I too do not want to do anything with you anymore. Hope you accept my apology. Sins towards Allah can be forgiven but sins towards other human beings, depends.
Me: Nk mengaku apanya? What did I do till i have to admit im at fault? Pls la dun over react.As if I myself isnt a sensitive person and I know how one will feel. (What do I have to admit for? What did I do to admit that I'm at fault? Please do not over-react. As if I'm not a sensitive person and I know how it feels like.)
That was the last smses which we're going to exchange. The ones in brackets are the english subtitles but I'm not sure if i get them correct. Well, you see I wrote a different entry in my frenster blog and this blog since I do not want her to know that I posted out conversation here. First thing, her problem is very comman. Second, she should trust me if she really was my friend. Third, I just do not understand why she say I'm tarnishing her reputation. I was like "What??"
She started to tell me off then wrote a blog on me for using harsh words in my feedback but all in Malay Language. But she was critised by one of my bebeh using another account, which she can't even accept it and end up she delete that entry. I was asked to admit for whatever I had done. I did not tell where she work nor what position the guy holds or something and this was what I get. I was forced to apologise to her which I will not do it. And lastly I did not mentioned I do not want to be her friend at all. But I already had a feeling since Monday that she wanted me to be erased off from her life which I'm perfectly fine with it.
Why? Because I do not need such person who interprets negetively my words and then putting all the blame on me when I do not even start a spark at all. Oh, and neither will I forgive her since she blames me for things which I had not done. I do not mind losing her as she's not the only friend that I have in this world. So, chapter with Haryati Binte Selamat had been officially closed.



