Well, just some random stuff I'm gonna blog here. Some of the images here were in my working desktop and I'm supposed to do some safe keeping as I'm getting a new desktop to work with. Yahoo!As for love life, well I can't comment that much 'cause I'm still having some question marks. Will it last? I do not know. But hopefully, everything goes well. Unless I'm the devil one who make it impossible.

Cute right the picture whereby two penguins walk together as thou they are holding hands together. Sometimes I find that it might be good if we are animals. Why? Because, I personally think that they do not need to stress on a lot of things. Well, there are times that they are stressed about but most of the things like they do not need to worry how to get money, buy house, etc. I really find it cool. At least those burden which involves money is not there and also, there will be no dispute over financial.
Oh, and being a baby only will make people go ga-ga over you. No matter what, most people will definitely love a baby. 'Cause they are not only cute, they do not do something that is beyond your expectation. But, items spend on baby can be costly too.But no matter what, we should always appreaciate who we are. I know I'm typing a bit crap here. Life goes on, no matter what are the obstacles that each person face, one should go through with it whether you like it or not. And never compare your fate / destiny with others. Well, if i get this wrong, please correct me.
Anyway, Selamat Menyambut Bulan Puasa this coming Sunday!



