<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22176688?origin\x3dhttp://eycxi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
eycxi@blogspot.com ♥
Monday, September 18, 2006

See his picture? Cute right? Here's my cute lil baby. He's been sick since yesterday (most probably the night of Saturday. I don't know 'cause I didn't check on him). Yesterday morning, when my brother was about to leave for work, he asked me to change my baby's "diaper" which I told him, as usual I would do it.

But then, when my brother checked on him again before he was about to leave the gate, he noticed my baby was slouching in front a lil. And he noticed that he held his leg up as thou he was about to sleep. But the way my baby did it was as though he was in pain.

I was eating crab at that point of time while chatting away with my mom. Told him I would apply some ointment to soothen the pain. It hurts me when he did that. Especially when he tried to have some rest, he would hold his left leg up and tried to sleep which he can't.

At one point of time, he slept as thou he's like a chicken (you know how chicken sits right? except he rest his chin on the ladder and his fluffy cheeks rested on it with his eyes closed. I was really paranoid. I did not know what to do.

First, my sister caught him as I told her to place some ointment since I was having my brunching. Then about 3+pm, my dad put some ointment on his leg (we noticed that he had some visible red lines which I presumed must be the cause of his pain) while I was resting as I had stomach cramp.

The most heart ache moment was when I saw he nearly fell down when he was about to turn around within the branch which was in his cage or when he wanted to turn around when he was on the ladder to have his food. Since he could not move that much, my dad placed a wide round container for my baby's food so that he need not stand on the container to eat like he always do. He had to use his beak to move around, which really..oh goshh..I really can't describe it. I just do not want to lose him like I lost my other baby girl to tumour. I can't bear to let him go as he have been with the family for 6 to 7 years.