
Back to my B, I was surprised that my B came back. So, met up my B before I went for work. Hug him for quite sometime. And he told me that he played truant. I was quite angry also when he told me that this week is his exam period. When I asked him why he did this, he asked me "Which is important? My mom or my study?" I was speechless. Both are important. What I know is that his mom want him to get the degree as much as I want him to obtain it. But I know, our parents are much important. Furthermore, I know B is soo close with his mom.
Well, actually I wanted to confess here that yesterday I cried. Why? Someone that I liked was on my msn and we chatted. I confessed my feelings to him since I know that it's impossible for us to be together and he too in relationship, thou he's in a rocky type. But, I do not know. Just broke down at home. Probably thinking why must I tell him about my past feelings towards him. Well, silly me..Didn't think of what will happen later. Maybe I just wanted to get it off my chest.
And you see...it's sort of easily for me to like someone..I do not know why..Probably just to see whether I'm strong or not. Well, I'm not sure. But whatever happens in the future, I hope for the best.



