<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22176688?origin\x3dhttp://eycxi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
eycxi@blogspot.com ♥
Tuesday, September 19, 2006


I have a colleague from hi5 company (if i'm not mistaken, that's the name of the company) who is a musician. Well, can say I have a crush on him (I know some of you will say "Not again!" hehe). A bit of description of him since I do not have his photo.

He's a Chinese, has a dog if I'm not mistaken and not bad looking kind of guy who's name is Danny. Sometimes when he saw me in my room (since his colleague, Henry teaches IT music while he assist Henry), he will sing some songs for me.

There's once he told me that he and Henry talked how do I look like if I do not wear my scarf/ tudung. They never seen me not wearing once before. Danny even asked me which I denied that I look pleasant. For me, it's still me. How I look like, depends on each person's own point of view.

Then, last week Danny saw my pic on msn when he was sitting beside me. And today, he requested to see my other pictures. So I showed him this blog and my photos in multiply site. He commented that he wanted me to delete my photo where I wore tudung and pictures that I took sideways or even those with spectacles. He finds that I looked photogenic (which I don't think so) and i could become a model (me? a model? nahh, wouldn't work).

Then, he told me to let go my hair when I'm at work. When he told me that, my eyebrow raised and told him it's impossible. Then, he told me that he liked it if I wear make-up and enhance my eyes since he commented that my eyes are my best features (is that true?). Gave me some make-up hints and then he told me that he wanted to give me a make-over FOC.

This parts kinds of err, how to describe it. I do not know whether to take up the challenge or not. It will be pretty nice to take up such challenge. But to keep the image after make-over is pretty tough you know. So, you see..I'm pretty lost right now.