<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22176688?origin\x3dhttp://eycxi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
eycxi@blogspot.com ♥
Tuesday, September 26, 2006

First, I wana say "Yahoo!!!" Hady won!! Well, not saying that Jonathan deserve to lose. But if you look at it carefully, Jonathan have potential to make it big in the music industry. Plus, he's a Chinese. Chinese music market is much more bigger than Malay music market. Plus, Hady is unemployed now, so why not give it to Hady who can sing in any genre? Congrats to Hady for being the 2nd Season of Singapore Idol.

Next, I received a bar of Cadbury Chocolate from my client. Why? 'Cause I was assisting in the e-learning for Primary 5, whereby they are supposed to do assignments online at the portal. So I had to be there to ensure everything was ok and to attend any enquiries. My feet really hurts me as I had to be on my feet most of the time. And the thing which is unfair is that I had to assist them from 7.30am till 1.15pm, while the teacher (who is in the same lab with me) could be out of the lab by 12.15pm. And during the break times, I couldn't eat. Instead, they compensate us by giving us a bar of chocolate each. Only for those who are fasting. And I chose Black Forest since I don't really fancy Nuts.

Next, about my cute lil birdy baby. See this? His left leg could not put down properly as his right leg. Pity my baby. He's soo cute and awful thing happen to his leg. We just hope he's not going to turn into cripple. It really break our hearts when he had to drag his leg wherever he goes. Especially when he's in a rush.

Here, he's resting his chin . Cute right? Nowadays, he's always in this position especially when he's on the ladder. And he gets tired easily. Maybe his age is catching up with him. ' Cause we always see him resting after he ate or fly around or even playing.

See the cute furry cheek sticking out? Hehe..He really makes me melt. Well, yesterday he was really naughty. Why? He flew in front of my face and landed on my hand and nibbled on my potato chips, which happened to be in my hand. And he's not supposed to eat too!!


Next, here's my bebeh. Only have mine with Diah. I don't have Shasha's. Met with her a few weeks ago. We took some pictures (apparently I took a couple of shots only since I don't really fancy cam whoreing in the public) while waiting for Shasha to arrive at Plaza Singapura (PS).Well, I really look tired that day. Make up gone. As well as energy. But meeting up my bebehs, just ain't tiring. Especially when I rarely get to see them at one shot.Oh, and here are my two lovely bebehs, Diah & Shasha. Pretty right? Especially that girl's dimple. Hehe