<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22176688?origin\x3dhttp://eycxi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
eycxi@blogspot.com ♥
Thursday, September 14, 2006

What do you expect when going on a date with a guy? Probably somewhere that have a decent seat right? That was what I expected.

Well, I do not call it dating with a guy. Because yesterday I just went to meet this guy since he wanted to meet me. Still unsure why he wanted to meet me thou yet I felt it a waste of time. Why?

Well, yesterday I was wearing this pink top with a white lace at the bottom of my top and a black skirt. So from Raffles (since I had to go back to my main office to hand in my report which should be handed in around 3 days ago) I went to Seng Kang since he wanted to meet me in Seng Kang. Ok, I'm perfectly ok with it. And I apologise through sms that I would be late. So instead of 730pm, I arrived at 745pm. But he arrived at 805pm.

Since I was fasting that day and I had my sweet, he asked me to buy a drink for myself at 7eleven. Then, he asked me where I wanted to seat? (We were standing outside the open air near 7 eleven at Compass Point. He went on saying "Usually when I meet up with my friends, we will seat at the staircase (which is near the interchange) or the railiings. " My eyes became wide and said "Hello! You want me to seat at either place? I'm wearing a skirt you know!"

I was pissed off at first. Did told him at first to sit at Burger King but he wanted to smoke, so Burger King was not counted. I thought I could just have a small bite or something, but nope. Then he suggested library which I told him I rather go home then sit in the library. End up he said "Then, let's go window shopping"

So you see, it's just that I felt I'm wasting my time and money to meet him yesterday. First he can't think of where to seat. Next, he do not know what to talk about with me. Haiz..I just hate it. I just do not understand why these people who ask me out, but end up I have to make decision myself.