<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22176688?origin\x3dhttp://eycxi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
eycxi@blogspot.com ♥
Tuesday, August 22, 2006

What kind of pain am i referring to? Heart pain? Nope, not that. Just that my tooth hurts. Been having toohache for quite sometime. A few months i rather say. On Sunday night, which was Monday morning, I couldn't even sleep. Just because the pain was soo unbearable, I kept getting up in the wee morning.

When I went to work, still the pain lingers around that tooth which I felt that all my teeth on the left side were affected too (the tooth that hurts me the most is the last tooth on the left side.) Even when I met up with Bebeh Shasha last night at Woodlands, the pain did affect me but not that severe. Ate at Horizon Food Court since we're not sure whether the Banquet enquire halal certification from MUIS or not. Then walked around at the pasar malam and sat down at BK for awhile while Bebeh complained about her 'new' colleague. Pity Bebeh. Whats more, she's going to fall sick. Hope you're getting well soon dear.

Bought langsat fruits for 4kg. I was persuaded to buy durians & some jackfruit but I pushed the offer. I mean me carrying 4kg quite a hassle, and they wanted me to buy more? What, they think I drive is it??

Upon reaching home, gave my dad the fruits. He was overwhelmed. Hehe. So do I. Lol. Niwei, wanted to taste my mom's cooking but then I can't b'cause the pain started to be soo unbearable. Instead, I ate some of the fruits. Then popped in my primerose & multi-vitamin pill. Drank Gamat jelly and applied Gamat medical oil to the bad tooth, which I then tried to sleep. But I couldn't. Well, only a few minutes of sleep before the pain started to attack me.

When I woke up, it's like nearly 1am. And I'm frustrated that I couldn't even sleep soundly. Went to the kitchen. Made myself a cup of salty warm drink. And then guggled the salty water before spitting out. Then I placed the Gamat oil beside my pillow, wanting to apply straight away after I lie down. But ended up I fell asleep. I guess, for now I better guggle more salty water eventhough I can still feel the pain, but at least the pain minimize a little...