Oh yea. I'm gonna pour my heart out here about what happened during the weekend. Not that interesting thou but I just want to get it out of my chest. Here we go.
Saturday, 19 Aug
Well, early morning went to the mosque alone since my mom wasn't feeling well. Sat in the prayer hall at the second floor. As soon as the Ustaz started, this lady which was sitting in front of me opened malay newspaper to read. I was soo disgusted by her actions. I mean, why must you read there and not paying attention? i feel like telling her "Hello, this is not a beach. Wtf are you thinking?Ko ingat ni bapak ko nya masjid pe??" But i rather keep quiet since I do not want to make a scene.
Next, that's not all. A lady sitting behind me opened a plastic container to let her son eat. I was like "Fark man. You think this is your father's prayer hall where you can eat as thou this place is yours??" But again I kept my silence. Not only that. I saw another 2 more people eating inside the prayer hall. Even if I were to tell the person off, they will always say "My child is hungry. I can't let my child starve." Yea right. Bloody nonsense. As if I do not know that some of the food will be into the parent's mouth also. Urghh. Can't stand it.
That day in the afternoon around 530pm, met up with Lia (Suppose to mit at 5.15pm but she reached late). Went to shop for my Teachers' Day Dinner which will be on Saturday. I know it's too early and suppose to have dinner on Wednesday night but I guess they give way for us who have to work the following day. Harhar. It's ok.
Shopped quite a lot. Bought a dress from Alano. I prefer the brown colour but oh well, got the white instead. Then went to shop for shoes. Only 1 grabbed my attention but i wanted 2 actually. So we forgo it for awhile. Then we went to Century Square where I need to buy bag for my work also since my bag for working is in a sad state. Grabbed 2 bags from the shelves and 1 pair of shoes from nearby and I spent about $70 at metro itself. Fuh, quite a lot. Then off we went to Hougang Stadium for Syarahan.
We thought we were late but we're actually kinda early. Heard Dato' Ustaz Ismail Kamus telling about Isra' & Mikraj and also Ustaz Wan Sohori (smthg like that). Throughout listening was a disaster. Not that what these Ustazs talking about were not interesting. It's just that the people who attended made me feel frustrated.
Why? Because most of them did not switched off their handphones. It's very irritating to hear ringtones blasting and people talking as thou we're watching concert. And kids walking up and down the stairs. I felt like giving them one tight slap! And those who collected $ when it's time to donate some, urghh.. I guess I can do a better job.Why do I say that? Because the person just walk as thou it's a catwalk and will only stop if someone wanted to put in their $ into the plastic container which they hold. Stupid. I'm not saying that I'm very religious or something. It's just that certain things are common sense.
Sunday 20 Aug
The only thing which I'm really frustrated about is with this Indian lady. I boarded 25 towards home with my family. And I was standing at the back with my brother standing next to me. And I only hear "How to go to the front?" And my brother tapped my shoulder to ask me to give way to this fat Indian lady. I was soo mad that I stared at her the moment she alighted from the bus till the bus moved away. How can she be soo stupid and not asking me to excuse her?? Urghh..Stupid person.
I really do not understand why stupid people exist and why they do not even use their common sense. Yet making a nuisance to other people.



