<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22176688?origin\x3dhttp://eycxi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
eycxi@blogspot.com ♥
Friday, August 11, 2006

I just do not know what the hell all this people want from me? What have I done towards them till i deserve this kind of thing?? Like i've mentioned earlier on in my blog that someone had been passing my number around. Now, someone is passing my number through anakmelayu.com! WTF sickening morons!

I just do not understand what the hell they get from spreading my number. If they are not happy with me, why can't they just come up to me & tell me straight in the face? All these coward people still exist! Urgghh..

The person who called me got my number from anakmelayu.com (I do not even have an account there and will never create one there) sounded a bit like B. At first I thought my B called me but when I realised that he's actually in NZ, i realised it's someone else.

But the funny thing is that person know me as Rose. So i'm trying to recall anyone who i gave them my name as Rose. Quite a number of them actually but among guys, not a lot. To that person (whoever you are) stop giving out people's privacy. Giving out other people's personal information means you're a childish and dishonest person.

According to that person, someone with a particular username gave out my personal information. But when I searched for it, I couldn't find it. Luckily one of my bebeh have an account there to search if what that person told me is true. When I kept forcing him to tell me, the more he tried to avoid it. Then I told him I'm going to search. Guess what? He stammered saying "Maybe there's characters in front of the username. I can't remember. Bullshit!"

The most sickening thing is that he kept asking me things he wanted to know about me thou i'm not interested in him. Worse was that when he called me, my background was noisy and he suspected i'm working in a school. Whatever! But leave me the hell alone! But no, he didn't. Ask me to exchange pictures with him. I was like "WTF!" I told him what for he wanted since he claimed that he had seen my picture on that username's profile. That's what he told me at first.

Then know what his stupid bloody reply was? "Err, no. He never display your picture." I was getting more frustrated. I told him I'm not in the mood of sending mms (and will never will give him my picture. over my dead body farker!) and he sent me his picture. I felt as thou i've seen him somewhere. But who cares! What I care most is to find out who is the bloody farking moron who gave out my number to make my life miserable??

And get this straight. If i sound as though you're bored me to death or i sounded as though you're wasting my time, it's time to move on. And he have the cheeked to call me at 9am on Sunday morning just to talk to me. Hello, you're taking away my precious sleeping time and i'm dead tired because of the whole day workshop! So what am i going to do? Of course ignore him. I've already ignored his smses. I will then ignored his calls either by cancelling or just answering it but not talking to him. Muahaha.

To that person who spread my number, don't think I can never find out who you are. Allah is Great. He'll show me who you are, you ungrateful despicable moron. May worse bad luck falls on that person. And may you get the worse fate in this earth.