<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22176688?origin\x3dhttp://eycxi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
eycxi@blogspot.com ♥
Tuesday, August 15, 2006

I really hate it. Only about a month i'm cured and now i'm back to having it. All because of a few inconsiderate people who spread their virus to me. Urghh. Like yesterday, a boy sat beside me since his teacher ask him to look at the answers in the computer and he cough without closing his mouth. Argghhh.. Virus spread and i started to sniff and sniff. I was like shit man!

Then i went to met up wif CT and Fairus. Been a long time since we last had dinner together. Most of the time we talked about clothes. Haha. I just can't stop telling them that I bought clothes at the warehouse instead of retail shop. Lol. While waiting for Fairus, we walked to Banquet and on our way down, we saw my manager! I was like shit! But i wasn't doing anything illegal. Bah, whatever he want to inform the management, go ahead. I personally do not care and they have no right to prevent me who I want to go out with.

Had our dinner at swenson. Finally I found the food to be limited. If I know, I should have ordered burger..Arrghh, never mind. It's over. Then we walked around. As usual I wanted to see clothes as well as shoes and bags. Had to start all over again to buy stuff for myself. Been quite a while since I bought something (If you do not count the shopping I went on last Saturday).

Then we went to pasar malam and walked around. I bought the langsat fruit which I really favour. My dad asked why I bought 2kg instead of 5kg when I bought home. If I know, I buy more. Well, anyway on the way home, took the usual bus number 25 and this malay guy (his girlfriend dropped down earlier before me) had sinus and cough. I was like "Arghh! not again!"

And when I reached home, I'm confirmed down with sinus. Haiz. Till this morning, my external colleague asked me whether i'm down with one. And yea I am. Looks like I've to start drinking green tea and bittergout tea again..Urghh i hate the bittergout tea..